Google
 
Web discover-jp.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cherry-Blossom Viewing

On April 1st, my friend and I had Hanami at Ohoka River in Yokohama. Hanami(花見) is to enjoy full-blown Sakura(桜, cheery blossoms), specially people enjoy it under trees having lunch in daytime or even drinking.



The place, Ohkawa Promenade is very well-known spot of Sakura road whose length is about 1.7 km. Various kinds of street stalls ranged along the river, so people bought and eat food there surrounded by pink arcade.



Unbelievably, it was hot the day, and highest temperature was 25 degree. It was absolutely best day for Hanami in Kanto area. All Sakura were in full bloom and the beautiful appearances overwhelmed people as you can see from my photos.




More Photos


To all who read my blog

i try to update my blog, but i don't have the Internet, actually. I thank all who visit my blog, and I try to keep writing my precious blog. Thank you.

10 comments:

delta said...

nice pictures as always, kayanon!
i'm always happy to hear from you!
i'm keeping up with your blog using feeder, hence the lack of comments from my side lately ^^;

please keep up writing whenever you have the chance, ok!! =)
thanks and have a nice day!

-soursop-

Piccola said...

Hanami seems fun~ All those pink flowers. Just wondering, do they have any fragrance?

It's ok not to post often. Just post whenever you feel like it or have something to share. :)

PBY said...

Nice photos. This sakura alley must be beautiful.

Hanami seems to be a crowed event.

kayanon said...

>soursop
hi! how are you? I am trying to be on the internet, but it is still not easy for me. I hope to hear from you soon again!

kayanon said...

piccola>

yeah, i think they have fragrance. i sometimes see stuffs with sakura fragrance. Do you like it?

kayanon said...

pby>

thanks! yeah, very crowded event every year. I have heard people even from other countries come to see sakura recent years.

jossette said...

I read your blog a lot, but on this syndicated feed -- (http://syndicated.livejournal.com/discover_jp/) !! that is why I don't leave comments. but I've been loving your blog for a long time!

kayanon said...

jossette>

Thanks for your comment! I am glad that some read my blog from the syndicated feed! I hope to see you soon at my latest article!

Anonymous said...

The effects are gradual and the result will vary for each user.(vimax pills) However, further review show that most users experience benefits within the first week. In the first month you can expect erections that stay longer than usual and your penile may even start to become wider. penis enlargement pills - http://www.cucumaerot.com

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com